Hello everyone! Last year we ran our first design contest in an effort to get the community involved in creating our first ever playmat for The Top Cut. Since then, we’ve sold quite a few, but it’s time for a new look. Now we’re looking to put out a fresh design for this season! But we need your help to do it.
If you have any ideas for our next playmat, now is your chance to show them off! Last time we received a ton of great entries, and we’re hoping for the same again. If you’d like to enter a design, send us an email at email@example.com with the image attached. The winner of our contest will receive the first playmat we make along with a t-shirt from The Top Cut! Entries are due by Saturday, September 21st at 11:59 PM EST. Here are the guidelines for what limitations the design will have.
- No copyrighted images allowed in the design (such as Pokémon, Poké Balls, etc.).
- The Top Cut must be incorporated into the image in some way. Using our current logo or color scheme isn’t required.
- Make sure image size is 24.5″ x 14.5″.
- A resolution of 3675 x 2175 @ 150 PPI is best.
- Please make sure any fonts follow these guidelines:
- Serif fonts need to be 18px or larger.
- Sans-Serif fonts need to be 13px or larger.
- Convert all text to curves/outlines.
Otherwise, you’re free to take the design in any direction you desire. Hopefully we can get some great ones that truly represent The Top Cut well. We want something people will be proud to use at tournaments. Thank you for all of your support, and good luck to everyone entering!